The admissions process is simple. We welcome children of mixed abilities, and we are a non-selective school.
Children are welcome to join us at any time during the school year and into any year group, subject to a place being available.
You can also contact us from 8:30 to 17:30 by email or phone at email@example.com or 917721100
Tuition Fees / Month
|Foundation Stage||Pre-Nursery, Nursery & Reception||525€|
|Key Stage 1||Years 1 & 2||525€|
|Key Stage 2||Years 3, 4, 5, & 6||595€|
|Key Stage 3||Years 7, 8 & 9||595€|
|Key Stage 4||Year 10||595€|
|Application Fee||500€ non refundable|
|Books and Resources||Sent in July|
|Lunch||142€ / Month|
|School Psichology Dept.||160€ / Year (Annual Fee)|
|School Bus||160€ / Month (Optional)|
|Early Arrival and Breakfast||50€ / Month (Optional)|
|Extracurricular Activities||See Extracurricular offer sheet|
|Cultural Visits||One bill in the first term|
There is a reduction of 10%, on tuition only, for the second and any following child in the same family.
External Cambridge examinations are not included in the school fees.
Documents required for admission
- 4 passport-size photographs with name, surname and Year Group on the back.
- Child´s medical certificate.
- Vaccination Card photocopy (EYFS).
- Family Book photocopy.
- Passport or ID photocopy of parents and student if possible.
- SABS Admission Form
- Bank Direct Debit Form
- SABS Religion/Non Religion Subject Form (in all years except EYFS and Year 1)
- SABS Data Protection Form
- SABS Services Request Form
- SABS Allergy Form