The admissions process is simple. We welcome children of mixed abilities and we are a non-selective school.
Children are welcome to join us at any time during the school year and into any year group, subject to a place being available.
There is a reduction of 10%, on tuition only, for the second and any following child in the same family.
Please note: External Cambridge examinations are not included in the school fees.
Documents required for admission
- 4 passport-size photographs with name, surname and Year Group on the back.
- Child´s medical certificate.
- Vaccination Card photocopy (EYFS).
- Family Book photocopy.
- Passport or ID photocopy of parents and student if possible.
- SABS Admission Form
- Bank Direct Debit Form
- SABS Religion/Non Religion Subject Form (in all years except EYFS and Year 1)
- SABS Data Protection Form
- SABS Services Request Form
- SABS Allergy Form